poniedziałek, 18 marca 2013

It's hard to be your best friend....

Hi, 

Well, sometimes I love watching advertisement in TV. Unfortunately, I do not have a TV recently, so my contact with  pop culture is limited to the Internet. I am obviously not the only one! The Polish television  have rather poor quality and effectiveness of advertising. Often it's based on showing a healthy, beautiful family. "Buy a powder!", "Buy a toothpaste!" And so on ... 

Advertising in the West are much more dare. Some fall into abject stupidity, but still there are those that really play and make an impression! The last ad I found is the last production of Carlsberg. It's hard to be your best friend - watch and see that true friendship and real beer is priceless!


3 komentarze:

  1. That's kind of suprise.. I don't know this video:D But it's really cool! I think I would bring the money too if I were one of those "friends";)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Some of those people were really upset at first. I guess I would be too.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I really like it :) And have you seen these ads? They're interesting, too :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Ftu3NbivE - uncommon job interview by Heineken

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS3iB47nQ6E - bikers in a movie theater by Carlsberg

    Enjoy!

    OdpowiedzUsuń