poniedziałek, 13 maja 2013

French time!

Cooking!

I love to eat. It is obvious, everybody love to eat. Especially a really good food. When I was at Erasmus, in Brittany (Bretagne) in the north of France I had an opportunity to try a wery diffrent kind of dishes. Brittany offers a wide range of fresh seafood and fish, especially mussels and oystersPancakes and galettes are the two most iconic Breton dishes. The pancakes, made and served with butter, are eaten for dessert or breakfast, and the galettes are usually salty and made with buckwheat. They traditionally replaced bread as basic food and they can be served with cheese, sausages, bacon, mushrooms or eggs. At first time, for me it was awful to try all sea food, by finally I done it! And I can say, that I really like shrimps and mussels St. James. The traditional drink of Brittany is cider. Brittany is the second largest cider-producing region in France. It's soo delicious! I really love Brittany!

For me France means cuisine!



 Snails - you can buy it everywhere!

My beloved shrimps - obligatory for an apperitif!

I try really hard to do galette :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz