poniedziałek, 6 maja 2013

In a lift... and problem with accent.

Hey, after a little break here I am!

So, today when I was going in a great hurry to our English classes I took a lift... yes, our department lift. I came in, after that, normally, the doors was closed aaad - I was in total darkness! It was not comfortable, the lift wast illuminated only by the little red light of the current floor. It was a little stressful and very long journey! And you? What was the most stressful to you last time? I recommend you a brillinat film, that takes place in a lift. I love english humor and as we know, a problem with the lift does not have to be the most important :)




To chill you, I just read, that Daft Punk prepares a new album! Listen :)

3 komentarze:

  1. Asia! I know this feeling! This is the middle lift, isn't it? It works as well as all the things in our departmen:D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Yes! the middle one! Now, I prefer to walk by stairs :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Those lifts are unreliable enough even when fully lit. I would rather climb the stairs than enter a dark lift. I have had to do so a few times, actually.

    OdpowiedzUsuń